- (1) Implementation of Regular Meetings
- Members become “theme owners” and carry out collaborative workshops on various social issues every month.
- (2) Knowledge and Resource Sharing
- FCAJ and its members support knowledge sharing and the mutual development of networks.
- (3) Creation of “Ba” (place)
- We hold events, workshops and programs etc. to create open innovation among our members.
- (1) Support for Creating an Environment Conducive to Accelerating Innovation
- We support the construction and practical use of a large innovation ecosystem with high social impact.
- (2) Supporting the Practical Use of Innovation
- Utilizing FCAJ’s resources, we support the practical use of social innovation and open innovation.
- (1) Research and Study
- We conduct collaborative research and study on innovation methodology and social issues.
- (2) Study Group
- FCAJ members hold independent (voluntary) study group meetings regarding specific themes, starting with: Living Labs and municipal/public space, objective engineering etc.
- (3) Media
- We disseminate information regarding FCAJ’s activities and study research.